Quality aircraft maintenance and repair
Twin Cities Air Service has a full staff of aircraft maintenance technicians and A&Ps with inspection authorization experienced in all light piston, twin engine piston, twin turbine and Learjet aircraft. Our mechanics have worked with airlines from Maine to Alaska.
Our services include:
• Cessna 400 series Wing Spar modification
• Heavy airframe work. In fact we have a contract with a regional airline to handle all their heavy airframe maintenance.
• Sheet metal repair
• Aircraft restoration
• Fuel flow set up on your Continental Engine with the Fuel Flow Test Box
• Online Inventory Locator System to find quality parts at the lowest prices
• Dynamic propeller balancing
• Oil changes
• Aircraft detailing
• Ferry service available for most types of aircraft